Labor Market Analysis
Provides timely information based on analysis of up-to-date trends in the labor market
- Analysis on and Provision of Labor Market Information
- Provides monthly analysis to approach the labor market from an objective and diverse perspective through in-depth analysis of employment trends and key labor market issues.
- Publishes Employment Brief (monthly) and Employment Issues (bimonthly).
- Operates a monthly forum on labor market trends to identify current labor market issues and form a consensus.
- Monitoring and Provision of Regional Labor Market Information
- Analyzes and provides information based on regional labor market structures and employment trends to establish employment policies appropriate for the respective region.
- Publishes Regional Employment Brief (quarterly).
- Analysis on the Administrative DB and Establishment of Infrastructure
- Analyzes trends and issues in the labor market through the 3 major DBs (Employment Insurance, Work-Net, and HRD-Net) owned by KEIS.
- Publishes analytical reports using the administrative DB as well as monthly and yearly statistical analysis on the 3 major DBs.