Employment Panel Survey and Analysis
Identifies the changes and trends in the labor market and analyzes the efficacy of the employment policies
- Youth Panel Survey(YP)
- Conducts the follow-up surveys every year on 10,000 of youth population in the age group of 15-29 (in full, as of 2007), as to the ‘transition from schools to the labor market’ (3,000 new youth panels added in 2014)
- Being Utilized as the base data for policy-making to resolve the unemployment issues among the youth.
- Graduates Occupational Mobility Survey (GOMS)
- Conducts the occupational mobility on 18,000 subjects with college degrees or higher every year.
- Being utilized as the information on the transition from school to the labor market as well as the base for policy-making process to resolve the unemployment issues of the youth.
- Korean Longitudinal Study of Ageing (KLoSA)
- Conducts the follow-up surveys every year on middle-aged and senior population over 45 (in full, as of 2006), as to the labor market participation, income and asset, and health conditions (new panels born in 1962 and 1963, classified as baby-boomers, added as of 2014)
- Being utilized as the base data for policy-making for aged the society and the assessment of the policies
- SPOT Survey
- Conducts surveys on ad-hoc issues in the labor market considering timeliness and significance such as the youth unemployment.