Employment Policy Monitoring
Provides improvement plans through monitoring on employment projects financially supported by the government
- Establishing the assessment mechanism for government-supported employment projects and provides measures to improve efficiency of the support
- Assesses and monitors government-supported employment projects
- Explores measures to eliminate redundant projects among institutions and to increase financial efficiency.
- Provides measures to expand participation of the disadvantaged group in employment in the private sector by strengthening ties between government employment projects and employment support systems.
- Builds consistent ties between the government-supported employment project assessment and ILMOA system.
- Conducts budgetary projection research on government-supported employment projects.
- Conducts research and analysis on OECD employment projects.
- Assesses and monitors employment projects run by local governments.
- Establishing the assessment system for local employment projects and supports local employment facilitation plans
- Assesses local employment projects (i.e., Disclosing System of Job Creation Targets by region, Region- or industry-specific job creation supporting projects, etc) and increases regional job creation through consulting services.
Employment Policy Monitoring Flow Chart
01 Select the Employment ProjectSelect an employment project for monitoring (in consultation with the Ministry of Employment and Labor)
02 Base data surveyCheck the progress of the selected employment project
03 Assessment and AnalysisVisit the agency in charge of the employment project and conduct a survey and interview with the relevant officials and participants
04 Status check and On-site MonitoringConduct basic statistical research, including surveys on relevant staff and participants of the projects and review of the employment insurance database, etc.
05 Submit Ongoing ReportsAnalyze the status and issues of the employment project and provide improvement plans
06 Policy RecommendationsSuggest measures to improve performance and efficiency of the employment project
07 Follow-up MonitoringCheck the execution and status of the policy improvement