Employment Service Enhancement
Strengthens support for employment service advancement
- Expanding field-focused support contributing to development of public employment services
- Examines the work processes of employment centers and establishes and provides improvement plans to enhance work efficiency
- Enhances the effectiveness of the program linking employment and welfare through monitoring and improvement for work processes in Employment & Welfare Plus Centers.
- Forms and operates employment service forums with field experts seeking to facilitate communication with policy consumers.
- Establishment of supportive measures designed to enhance private sector employment services
- Examines and assesses the capacity of private employment service organizations consigned by the government.
- Analyzes the performance of current projects and establishes improvement plans through the excellence certification system.
- Suggesting measures to strengthen online employment services with a growing importance
- Examines the quality and the level of services provided in information systems such as Work-Net, and provides improvement plans.
- Supporting assessments on employment service performance and surveys/ explores exemplary practices
- Provides the results of assessment on performance of employment services both in private and public sectors through the performance management system.
- Explores excellent practices based on performance assessments and provides consulting services, seeking to upgrade the quality of employment services.
- To prevent job-seekers and potential employers from damage due to false job placement by monitoring the job placement outcomes of Work-Net using institutions.
- Collects opinions and provides improvement plans based on consistent research on excellent practices both domestic and international.