Employment Insurance Network, Benefit Fraud Monitoring
Employment Insurance supports the living stability and job security of the jobseekers and workers
- Personal Services
- Application for unemployment benefits, qualification self-check for the unemployment benefits, and benefit calculator.
- Application for paternity and maternity leave benefits, and working hour reduction benefits during childcare period.
- Application for qualification checks for employment insurance, registration for employment insurance.
- Corporate Services
- Registration of acquisition, loss, and qualification change of workplace, transfer and career change confirmation, and day-to-day worker confirmation, etc.
- Application for employment stability subsidies such as promotion subsidy for employment of the elderly, and promotion subsidy for new employment.
- Application for employment encouragement projects such as work environment improvement projects and expert employment projects, etc.
- Services for Employment Insurance Personnel
- Supporting personnel in the employment centers and the affiliated organization of the Ministry of Employment and Labor (such as Korea Worker’s Compensation & Welfare Service, etc) to handle the EI-related work more efficiently.
- Supporting firm banking service connecting the EI network and banking networks, providing unemployment benefits and subsidies to the beneficiaries in real-time.
- Benefit Fraud Monitoring
- To support computerized jobs for prompt work processes of handling employment insurance fraud.
- To prevent employment insurance fraud through trend analysis (of employment insurance fraud).